Articles and documentation on SimML the language and using the Focused Objective simulation tools.
- Function Library Reference
- How to use the Interactive Experiment Window
- Embedding a Model as a Distribution
- Formatting the Name Appearing on a Card or Story Visual Representation
- Distribution Element Reference - <distribution>
- Creating a Start Menu Shortcut
- How Do I Enter My License or Activation Code?
- List of Locale Culture String Names
- What are the system requirements to run your simulation software?
- Where do I get the Microsoft .NET Framework?
- How is the order of cards pulled from the backlog determined?
- How is the order of completed cards pulled from previous column positions determined?
- What Built-In Distribution Shapes Are Available?
- What Random Number Generators Are Available?
- Customizing the HTML Reports
- Defining and Using Project Phases
- Iteration Story Point Sensitivity Analysis