Focused Objective's simulation tools come in multiple editions. Initially, a version isn't licensed and runs in Trial mode and degrades back to Visual mode after the trial period expires. When you purchase a produce you receive an email with the license key (also shown on the confirmation screen in some cases).
Follow these instructions to enter your code:
- Run the simulation product you are upgrading
- Click the "Help" tab on the ribbon toolbar
- Click on the "License" button (the leftmost) to open the licensing dialog box.
- Click on the "Add License Key" tab
- Copy and paste the license code in the email (its BIG, so use the clipboard) into the box shown on the screen.
- Click the close button at the bottom of the screen.
- Next time you execute a simulation, this key will be used. To check, open the license dialog box and confirm the message on the Current tab matches what you purchased.